- quirky: a bird-cage hung over a suspended bulb. So, so fun and brilliant.
- rustic: bottles attached to wine barrel hoops (have you seen the ones made of wine-glasses too??).
- modern: suspended multi-color pendants. Chic.
- vintage: a chandelier hung from a vintage bird-cage holder and used as art instead of light. Endless options.
- girly: flowers and ribbons attached to the spindles of an old lampshade.
- smart: a postcard or old photograph attached to the bottom of suspended lights so you aren’t blinded by a direct bulb-to-cornea showdown. My eyeballs say “yes!”
Ok, so it is Monday but seriously brighten up! This just means there’s a whole lot of inspiration to come this week. Check out 79 ideas, a Bulgarian blog and one of my faves. The photography and design inspiration will blow you away regardless if you can read the text or not..
Posts Like This: